9 Months. 3/4 of a year! This lady is growing!! July was, well, it was insane. I don’t even know how to explain. So much happened this last month! From family vacations to our first hospital trip. It really was crazy.
- Is up to 5 teeth now! We cut 3 this month! Yes, it wasn’t fun. Yes, we didn’t sleep.
- Is still standing up on everything and speeding around. She is now letting go of furniture and lunging towards us. A couple steps have been made and we are anticipating walking soon!
- Still loves music! All you have to do is say “dance dance dance” and she shakes it!!
- Learned to “click” with her tongue. She thinks it’s hilarious when everyone around her starts to do it with her!
- Started saying “Dada” but without purpose. Just babbling.
- She is definitely learning word meanings and who people are. There are a handful of people we can say ” Where’s aunt Nana?” and she will search for them.
- Her new favorite game is to play catch. She loves to throw and catch her ball. I must say, her aim is pretty spot-on.
- Basically eats everything now!
This month in the life of Eloise:
- Saw her first fireworks!
- Celebrated her first Fourth of July!
- Had her first ambulance ride and hospital visit on the Fourth of July. ( Separate post on that later)
- Had her first family vacation! We went to Emerald Isle, SC
- Saw/felt the ocean for the first time
- Had her first Camp Sychar visit!! ) The summer camp Matthew and I met at when we were kids. We have a cabin there!